28 July 2012

I'm starting to hate frogs.

I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm about to frog my shawl.....for the 5th time!


I'm just drinking a brew and building up the courage to 'rip it' (this is frogging to anyone who hasn't heard the term before, due to the sound they make!) it's a term I am becoming far too familiar with....

And all because I'm a chatterbox and tried to multitask following a complex lace pattern whilst gossiping with my friend! Think I should stick to concentrating on one thing at once so I can actually finish this project! :)

A very disgruntled Mrs K
xxx

2 comments:

  1. We all have the multifrog bug from time to time. Knitters everywhere feel your pain though! (I found you through the Sew Many Ways linky.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm hopping over to visit from Sew Many Ways/FaFF to see your project. Wow! That is a beautiful knit pattern!! I'm an amateur knitter knowing only enough to be dangerous. Hope you'll stop by and visit me soon. Suzy

    ReplyDelete